What's for Dinner?
Tonight Menu: Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos
What You'll Need:
- 1 lb tilapia fillets, rinsed and pat dried
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juice rendered
- salt and pepper to taste
- (8) 6-inch white corn tortillas
- lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
Now, your finished taco...It should look something like this...
If you make this, comment and tell me how it turned out.
Suggestions and recipe adjustments are welcome!!
Talk to you later Lovelies!!!
~ Shan, Naturally Random