What's for Dinner?
Tonight Menu: Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos
What You'll Need:
- 1 lb tilapia fillets, rinsed and pat dried
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juice rendered
- salt and pepper to taste
- (8) 6-inch white corn tortillas
- lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
- Dice up onions, tomatoes, cilantro & slice jalapeño pepper
- Heat up and saute (slowly) olive oil, garlic and onions
- Add fish fillets on top of onion/garlic mixture, cook until fish is flaky, it will be whiter in color.
- Once fish begins to flake, add tomatoes, pepper, cilantro and lime juice. Stir all items on medium heat, breaking fish into smaller pieces and mixing all ingredients evenly.
- After a few minutes of mixing and everything is heated, your filling is done!
- In a skillet, heat tortilla per package instructions.
- Once tortilla is heated, assemble tacos and Enjoy!
Now, your finished taco...It should look something like this...
If you make this, comment and tell me how it turned out.
Suggestions and recipe adjustments are welcome!!
Talk to you later Lovelies!!!
~ Shan, Naturally Random
*Stomach rumbles* I'll be trying this.ReplyDelete